Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It Rained Bliss

Well in the beginning of the day I had an absolutely different thing in my mind, that I was going to post to my wall…everyday matters some happy some sadder… but everything drained out by evening…
It rained today…and though it probably is the most ordinary thing to some people… but every time it rains…it rains as BLISS to me…
The most loved aroma of wet mud fills up the atmosphere…and it makes me smile… even in the worst of my days…
Invariably even the busiest of people find time to feel the rain…and that makes it all the more worth it…
However much of the ACID RAIN label is given to the first one… I love it the best…

And as I’m sitting here in my room typing… I take glance back at the window… and I’m just waiting to race out…to be soaked wet… to be drenched in the rain from head to toe… but well my mom will scold :P…

I sometimes feel the rain is actually a way to drain all the petty pasts people have had since it rained last…It brings a smile to the faces of one and all…and that is something not a single one of us would ever want to miss…would we?

Indeed of all the seasons I love the rain the most…
And every time the sun comes as soon as the rain goes…
To feel the wind surge up around… my eyes begin to close…
And after that I open them to scrutinize the sky up-close
Because deep within and right then right there I want to see a one or million rainbows




And as much as I want to write more now… I’m helpless…it’s raining again… and the wind is calling out to me (seems so!)

And hence later then…I need to go
Get wet and smile before it rains no more

Hope you feel the rain as much as I do!

Priyansha
(in her moment of eternal bliss )

1 comment:

  1. It was raining outside and I was sleeping. I missed the first rain.

    ReplyDelete