Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What next? :P

It’s 2:02 am on my PC’s clock…
And this turns out to be the beginning line to one of the most foolish dilemmas of my life…beginning to write my blog.
It’s as difficult as striking a new conversation with someone… you can’t judge me… I can’t judge you…though inevitably both of us will…but then I need to see you through and that’s the case for you..!
And that my friend is one of the craziest situations…prima facie :P

No pun here…but those who write the most gripping starters… hat’s off to you guys… you’ve got to teach me that…but then again…I’m just another person in this so called small but BIG world.

I’m Priyansha… I’m 17 going on 18. I fancy writing and it’s as much a part of my life as the atmosphere, if I may say so.
As much as that I have a lot of adults I meet almost everyday, who put up the infamous question of “what NEXT?” to me.
I suppose you’re accustomed to the most known question put up to those my age that have just finished school.” What do you want to become in life?” or more profoundly put “What do you see yourself as ten years down the line?”
Incase one doesn’t have an answer to that. The expression on the questioner’s face is rather demoralizing. (Trust me it is!)


Any which way… I usually don’t have an answer to that. But I most definitely have one thing… the most known and rather clichéd line of “you never know what’s coming around the corner” so as of now… my answer to what next shall be about my college but more than that it would mean “live the moment” …
Put in a situation like mine, I wonder if you have anything better to say to “What next?”

Then again! I do not know what NEXT you might hear from my end..

So long, then…I hope you reflect upon that .

Thank You!

(Just another one of you)
Priyansha

No comments:

Post a Comment